Skip to main content

Elevation & Initiative


I understand in our society we look as quitting as bad thing a sign of laziness a weakness of nature
Yet, quitting can be an act of integrity and self respect.
Quitting sets boundaries it says, " enough is enough" this isn't working I am done.
Do something that serves your highest good.


It is easy for me to reprogram the computer of my mind. All of life is change, and my mind is ever new.

Advancing forward toward small daily Initiatives focusing on what is natural in my heart that gives me pleasure in continuing with positive action toward my goals that revolve around good nutrition, financial future security and surrounding myself with successful support and wise leadership people. Making these decisions will/have guided me toward the goals I hold dear to my souls elevation. These are non-negotiables.

It seems true...it seems I attract what I need in life and quite honestly, it happens rather easily...sometimes suprisingly. I want to believe it is there for everyone and is more about practicing to proficiency the ability to see and hear what is supportive of where you want to go in life, who will champion your vision and being that to others is reflective. The gift of seeing the gifts and strengths of others enable you to know why they are placed in your journey. WE attract what we reflect. 

Advice keep it on the positive side, look for what to take away that is supportive of where you want to go and throw away the rest....what does not nurture you, support you and gives you energy to move forward on.....never never give up and do not settle for less than the best.


Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Marriage

Family together

Photos by Lynn